here's the jar
Jump to content
Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:18 PM
I found a better way. With my most recent can purchased I've been wiping the ridge - the valley - with Q-tips, cleaning out all the excess polyurethane before resealing the cane. So far it's working.
Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:49 AM
There is a product called Bloxygen finish preserver. It is made to spray into a can just before you seal it. They offer it on Amazon. I have never used it.
Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:51 PM
RATZ! That mayonase jar didn't work - so I bought an empty 1 gallon can and a fine-mesh filter - strained the left-over product into the can and let it set for two weeks or so. Needing it I opened it within the past 30 mins and it had a solid skin on the top. I managed to get that off with a paint stirrer and applied the first coat on Cane #84 - more later.
I'm now going to turn that can upside down - but blow inside it first.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users