21 replies to this topic

#21 72olds88

72olds88

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGloucester County, Virginia, US

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for your input folks..... I see a "choose file" button, but it's not activated. I'll get some help from my 30-something daughter-in-law tomorrow!

#22 Gloops

Gloops

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • LocationLeeds Yorkshire England

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:35 PM

HI,

To add photo's

1  Click on bottom RH button - "More Reply Options"

this will take you to another screen where at bottom LH there is a section "Attach Files"

here you will see a button - "Browse"

2  Click this and you will get a window linking you into you computer folders, look where the pictures are stored and select the require pic by clicking it ,and then click "open"

this will put the selected pic at the side of the "Browse"  button in the "attach files "area

3  click"Attach this file" button will add the pic at the bottom of the Posting Area

You should now be able to see a small view of your selected pic and at the right hand side of this there are two options "Add to post/Delet", if you choose to add to post it will add the pic it the position where your cursor is in the post

NB _ PRIOR TO DOING THIS YOU CAN PREVIEW THE POST WITH PIC ADDED TO CHECK.

IF YOU ARE HAPPY CLICK "ADD REPLY"

NB 2 I TEND TO KEEP COPYING WHAT I AM DOINGE   (right click and select all then copy)

IF I FOUL IT UP I AND HAVE TO START AGAIN I ONLY NEED TO RIGHT CLICK ON MOUSE AND

PASTE  IT ALL BACK IN

Unfortunately you have to do this for each pic but you just repeat from "browse" and keep attaching

If you are hapy with it click  "Add Reply" button and it will post

Even here all is not lost as you can EDIT the post. (Edit is bottom RH corner)

Hope this helps - if not ask again  for which part you are having trouble with  (ps I am using a MAC)

Edited by Gloops, 04 February 2017 - 04:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users