4 replies to this topic

#1 nmpops

nmpops

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico & Arizona

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:10 PM

Hello, new to the forum but I have been inspired by the sticks I have seen and finally decided to join. I am a retired LEO from NM now living in AZ.  Since retiring 13 years ago the wife and I have lived in Arizona, then upstate New York, then Michigan and now back in Arizona for good this time. I have made and collected walking sticks and canes in all locations. Southern AZ is poor for decent sized straight enough sticks so I look hard during trips to NM to see the grandkids. I will need to take some pics of the sticks I have made.

#2 dww2

dww2

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 21 October 2019 - 10:22 PM

Welcome aboard, nmpops! Looking forward to seeing your work assuming the massive spammer invasion we are currently being bombarded with doesn't finish the place off.

#3 Rodney

Rodney

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 1925 posts
  • LocationCentralia, Washington

Posted 22 October 2019 - 06:19 PM

Welcome aboard! Pretty much what Dana said.  Spammers are doing their best to kill this site.

#4 nmpops

nmpops

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico & Arizona

Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:44 AM

I've noticed the spammers, I will post some pics as I can and hope to be a good contributor.

#5 Sean

Sean

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 12:57 PM

Welcome and thank you for the post. Good luck acquiring some decent sticks. Look forward to seeing some of yours.

Sean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users