Safe Vine or Poisonous Vine? - All About Wood - Walking Stick Forum

Jump to content

Close
Photo
- - - - -

Safe Vine or Poisonous Vine?


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Landofnone

Landofnone

    Newbie

  • Registered
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:07 AM

4apQ7Co.jpg

Wb0Q6vV.jpg

jJL1WEC.jpg

YFRIlEO.jpg

vk3ky1S.jpg

XkNvoGW.jpg



#2 Rodney

Rodney

    Advanced Member

  • Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 1925 posts
  • LocationCentralia, Washington

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:10 PM

I don't know.  I don't know how long the oils in poison oak and ivy stay active either.  We have them here but they don't get that big and I've never been bothered by them.

Maybe I'm just lucky.

Rodney



#3 LilysDad

LilysDad

    Advanced Member

  • Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationDeKalb Co. IL

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

Poison ivy vines are identified by the suckers holding them to the trees/posts they are climbing;

 

poison-ivy-winter.jpg


  • norson likes this




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users