Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 2773 posts
  • LocationMobile Alabama (USA)

Posted 02 July 2018 - 01:03 PM

2 July 18
Good day,
I have been having a problem with the forum sense last week. One, the edit option has not been working, two. I cannot post a Reply normally by clicking on post. I have go to “More Reply Options “ then it will post. I have signed off and back on a few times hoping it might reset but it has not worked. I tried to post this in a message to the Administrator but the message function is not working.  This is the only site I am having an issue with so I do not think it is my computer. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 MJC4

MJC4

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 2086 posts
  • LocationNW Indiana

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:57 AM

Been having issues as well. Have to go to more reply options to post a response. Could it have anything to do with the "new" net neutrality that was passed last month?

#3 MJC4

MJC4

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 2086 posts
  • LocationNW Indiana

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:57 AM

Been having issues as well. Have to go to more reply options to post a response. Could it have anything to do with the "new" net neutrality that was passed last month?

#4 CV3

CV3

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 2773 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:34 AM

This is the only site I am having any issues with. I am disappointed in the lack of response by the Administrator or any of the monitors. I will check back for a few more days but if it is not fixed by the end of the week I will just move on to other forums,

#5 Rodney

Rodney

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 1925 posts
  • LocationCentralia, Washington

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:14 PM

I haven't noticed any issues.

#6 dww2

dww2

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:01 PM

What do you guys use for a browser? I'm still using the Internet Explorer which came loaded in my computer when I bought it about 7 years ago. I know there are several sites I've been to which now either have problems or I simply can't go to because I haven't upgraded to Chrome or Firefox or something. I wonder if that might be the problem. I'm really not a computer whiz, so I worry about changing things and then being unable to fix them when they go wrong. I played with a Radio Shack TRS 80 in high school, but then had almost nothing to do with the things until my former employer switched from a phone system for reporting our hours to a computer system about 10 years ago.

#7 Rodney

Rodney

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 1925 posts
  • LocationCentralia, Washington

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:07 PM

I use Firefox.  I'm far from being an expert.  Barely computer literate would be closer to the truth. Firefox and chrome are both good. 

You can download apps for them like U Block Origin and other privacy apps to keep tracking and ads to a minimum.

• dww2 likes this

#8 MJC4

MJC4

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 2086 posts
  • LocationNW Indiana

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:06 AM

I use Chrome and it still is not allowing me to post a response with out clicking more reply options first

#9 CV3

CV3

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 2773 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:13 AM

It will not let me send or receive messages either. 

#10 dww2

dww2

Advanced Member

• Registered
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:32 AM

I don't even get the "More reply options" button now. It looks like this when I click on a topic and I have to click on the "Reply to this topic" (red arrow) to write anything. It works the same as the more reply options button used to with the ability to add a picture from my files, though.

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.PNG

Edited by dww2, 05 July 2018 - 08:33 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users